Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Culture Shauk!!!

Funny how infectious certain things are.Take the culture bug for instance. (But ofcourse, I am using the term "Culture" to denote any pursuit in the direction of fine arts such as writing, music, dance etc).
Last I remember witnessing this kind of infection spread was during Halcyon. Coming back..work is fun these days and also the source of this infection. Quite a few of my colleagues are making time to write, learn dancing, learning to play the guitar etc.
Have a feeling that this environment of pursuing one's hobby or interest or "shauk" (in Urdu) has contributed to my becoming regular with my blog and also made me realise the value of what I touched in one of my earlier posts (Follow Your Dreams).

So this is an ode to all my colleagues. Thank you guys!!

3 comments:

Pedro's Musings said...

Follow your dreams, dude. Come what may !!! Neat entry. Love your blog.

Ruchika said...

hey good to know that there are others who also feel this way about office! and while all of us may have our own reasons to do these 'shaukiya' things... the net impact is more than on just individuals!!
u shd join in for the dancing too!!
keep writing!!

Anonymous said...

i quite like the title...so bahut mazaaa aa raha hai ofc mein...hmmm